Hi.My name is Mel, the founder of Diamonds & Gloss Australia
There were so many people suffering allergic reactions to products. And so severe that they had to give up their career and love of nails.
Why did they have to do that, you ask?
Well that’s because of a chemical used in nearly all nail products.
2 hydroxyethyl methacrylate – hema.
When I researched more about this, I found it documented in medical journals as one of the top skin allergens and causes of allergic contact dermatitis.
I learnt about so many people that had developed this allergy to hema. They were taking all the recommended precautions and still suffering, just to continue their passion in nails. And all that many of them needed was another alternative - hema free.
or make 4 interest-free payments of $11.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
or make 4 interest-free payments of $18.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.00 AUD fortnightly with More info