Feb 09 2019
What is it used for?
D&G Hema Free No Wipe Top Coat is used as the finishing layer in our 3 step gel polish system. It is applied over the gel polish colour to protect and give the nails a nice glossy finish.
Use a slightly thicker layer than the base coat, enough so that the entire nail is covered. Cure for 1 minute in a 48 watt LED lamp/light. 2min in a UV lamp/light.
The No Wipe Top Coat is exactly what it says. No Wipe. It will not produce the tacky dispersion layer, therefore does not require wiping.
Tip: After curing let the No Wipe Top Coat cool down before touching it. If you touch the no wipe top coat when it is warm, straight out of the nail lamp/light you can dull the shine. If it feels tacky after curing, re cure for another minute.
Does it have any other uses?
- As the final coat over your gel polish colour.
- Over glitter that has been applied to the tacky layer of the gel polish.
- Also used to provide the layer for chrome powders and the like to adhere to.
- Over acrylic nail enhancements to seal, protect and give shine to the nail.
- Over hard gel nail enhancements to seal, protect and give shine to the nail.