May 09 2019 Builder In A Bottle
What is it used for?
D&G Hema Free Builder In A Bottle has a number of great uses:
- Apply it over the natural nails to give extra strength.
- Apply it over nail art to give it a thicker protection layer
- Apply it over glitter to seal and provide a thicker protection layer
- Apply it over Gel Polish for extra strength and protection
- Build short nail extensions
Cure time for Builder In A Bottle is1 minute in a 48 watt LED lamp/light. 2 minutes in a UV lamp/light.
D&G Hema Free Builder In A Bottle will produce a tacky dispersion layer once cured. You will need to wipe over this layer with Isopropyl Alcohol to remove it.
This B.I.A.B is a soak off formula, approximately 5-8 mins.
TIP: Cleanse the tacky dispersion layer before applying No Wipe Top Coat and before filing and buffing.