What is it used for?
D&G Hema Free Top Coat is used as the finishing layer in our 3 step gel polish system. It is applied over the gel polish colour to protect and give the nails a nice glossy finish.
Use a slightly thicker layer than the base coat, enough so that the entire nail is covered. Cure for 1 minute in a 48 watt LED lamp/light. 2min in a UV lamp/light.
This Top Coat will produce a tacky dispersion layer once cured. You will need to wipe over this layer with Isopropyl Alcohol to remove it
Does it have any other uses?
- As a clear coat on natural nails, after applying a base coat.
- As the final coat over your gel polish colour.
- Over glitter that has been applied to the tacky layer of the gel polish.
- TIP: Always wipe your brush before dipping back into the bottle, or use a separate top coat for glitter. Apply 2 coats to completely seal the glitter.
- Over acrylic nail enhancements to seal, protect and give shine to the nail.
- Over hard gel nail enhancements to seal, protect and give shine to the nail.